In the words of Camilo Cereijo, “we all start at the bottom and that’s where I did too! Whether you are someone that is already into fitness or just getting started, always remember to keep your head up and push forward on what sets your soul on fire and what you love doing!” As a man of many hats, Camilo’s top priority is to provide anyone who wants to get fit (or stay fit) with the proper tools to do so. Check out some of his top tips to fitness.
- The focus should be on the vision and goals they have for themselves and being patient. Once results start kicking in you’ll be motivated to take more action and at that point you’ll never want to go back to the person you were before!
- What helped me most was finding somebody that guided me and made me feel more comfortable as I was starting my fitness journey. Whether that be a friend, a workout partner, or a coach; getting the support from someone else or others helped me so much and I don’t think I could have started my fitness journey alone
- Be radical and take massive action! Sign up for a gym membership, hire a coach, invest in yourself and your goals (monetarily).
- I don’t have a certain belief or a “you must do this and eat this diet”. I don’t like the term diet as well. I think it’s about finding what works best for you, since everyone prefers different foods and we all live different lifestyles. I’ve found through both myself and clients, that finding a between healthier choices and being able and having the freedom to enjoy treats is the best way to live life and make the most out of it!
- To me, mindset is everything. I think we all prioritize the things that are most important to us. We always make the time for those things. It comes down to self-awareness and being super transparent / honest with yourself on what you are making time for and realizing that you could be making some better decisions!