Looking for a little motivation to get you going on the path to health and fitness? Well, that sounds like a job for a health coach! Laura Berens has been helping others transform their lives for years and today she’s here to give you a little jumpstart as well. Check out these tips, that will not only help you get a head start on a healthy lifestyle, but also help you maintain it for the long run!
- Just do It! Your daily life will get better and you will FEEL so much more energized!
- Balance is key – I keep things balanced. After I stopped competing I knew I wanted to never go back to that strict eating again. I love how I can live life but still feel good and healthy.
- Diet – it’s always going to be the main thing!
- Start by changing small things in your diet like cutting out soda or processed foods and slowly adding in something like weight training.
- The mind comes first then the body.